Dundee Rock and its collaboration partners recognise their moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and worksite visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that our operations do not place the local community at risk of injury or illness.
Goals & Objectives
Dundee Rock and its collaboration partners will:
- Provide safe equipment and systems of work
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace and working conditions for all, including employees, contractors, customers and visitors
- Ensure compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety
- Provide support and assistance to employees, and opportunities to be involved in consultation on safety issues
- Consult with staff and contractors where relevant to enhance the effectiveness of procedures
- Provide adequate resources to aid employees in fulfilling their responsibilities
- Conduct investigations into all reported incidents
- Ensure that appropriate return to work programs are in place
- Conduct regular reviews and evaluations of the health and safety systems in place
Dundee Rock and its collaboration partners recognise that management and staff share the overall responsibility to provide and maintain a safe workplace.